Re: Bridges to the past; links to the future

C. Brown wrote:

> >The great flood of 1966 was Florence, Italy
> >
> >Cheers! Mercedes
>
> So which is it? We have one vote for Venice the other for Florence

My God, are we to carry the monstrous misapplications
of 'democracy' to a new height by voting on factual
information?! (I had thought that curating by chainletter
was a pinnacle not to be surpassed?)
The flood of the Arno was a disaster, not an opinion.

András Fürész