[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: looking for buckram
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: looking for buckram
- From: "Eric Alstrom (614) 593-1363" <ALSTROM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 08:49:18 -0400
- In-reply-to: <01IISPMG5OKK8WX0IL@ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu>
- Message-id: <199705131255.FAA14052@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
For rolls of buckram, try:
Library Binding Service (LBS)
P.O. Box 1413
Des Moines, IA 50305-1413
Their spec sheets says they have cut sizes (from 9-1/2" X 14-1/2" up
to 15-1/2" X 26") as well as 44" wide rolls (supposedly only
available in 40 or 80 yard rolls).
New York, NY 10012-9989
Fax: (212) 219-0735
Their catalog says they have ICG (Indudustrial Coatings Group,
formerly known as Joanna) and Holliston English Finish buckrams.
They don't state the width of the roll (it is somewhere around
44" from my past experience) but you can buy it by the yard.