[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Laurenson-Stuart frame
- From: PJN <pnigro@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 13 May 1997 10:18:32 -0500
- Message-id: <199705131518.IAA20011@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Does anyone know of any plans for building a Laurenson-Stuart frame?
I've built a standard frame--thanks to Keith Harris--and am very happy with
it, but I would like to explore different types. If anyone has any
information, I would appreciate it.
Thanks in advance