Re: Medieval Information - AOL recovery

Susan K wrote:

>...including all my e-mail files which I had saved in AOL...they could not
>be read from the disk without AOL.

If you want to read them, reinstall AOL, call each one up and save it as
either SimpleText or onto your favorite word-processing program.

But if you only want to know what was said on the list, go to the archives
of the list and search by subject. Check the FAQ if you don't know how to
do this.

Nicholas

Nicholas G. Yeager  Artifex Librorum  51 Warren St. #2  New York, NY 10007
212.346.9609 email:artifex@xxxxxxxxxxxx