Re: online exhibition "Science and the Artists Book"

Pat Baldwin wrote:

>I just enjoyed the Smithsonian Institution Libraries online exhibition
>"Science and the Artists Book"
>
>http://silweb.sil.si.edu/exhibits/artistsbook/start.htm
>
>If you haven't seen it, check it out. Terrific buncha books!

I second this! I've visited this site several times over the past year or so,
having missed the physical exhibit itself.  I also emailed them (there's a spot
on the site for feedback) with praises. I think it's a great example of an
online ehxibit and shows the usefulness to having such a site live on after the
physical show is over. If you like it -- send them email and tell them so :)

Karen Molloy
kmollloy@xxxxxxxxxxx