[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- From: "Eric Alstrom (614) 593-1363" <ALSTROM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 14 May 1997 13:24:19 -0400
- In-reply-to: <01IIV02DW7S28WY5NL@ouvaxa.cats.ohiou.edu>
- Message-id: <199705141725.KAA21451@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Has anyone tried bookcloth in either a laserprinter or photocopier?
I know you would probably have to spray it with Krylon afterwards,
but would the actual printing pose any problems (jamming, ruining
the fuser mechanism, fires, etc.)? And while I'm asking, what
about mylar? Does the heat melt mylar?