Miniature Book Society Book Fair

I hope the following information will be of interest to some (or many?) of
you:

The Miniature Book Society will be holding Grand Conclave XV in Bethlehem,
Pennsylvania, over Labor Day weekend - August 29 through September 1. There
will be a Book Fair, open to the public from 10:30 to 4:00 on Sunday, August
31. Don Rash will be demonstrating binding a miniature book and Ed hutchins
will be giving two mini workshops for members.

Last year there were 40 presses (including a few dealers) coming from all
over the U.S., Canada, and a few from Europe.. This year we are expecting
that many, or more.

Bethlehem is less than two hours from New York City and about one and a half
hours north of Philadelphia. There is good bus service from the Port
Authority in NYC that lands you one block away from the hotel. No bus service
from Philadelphia.

For information about the Miniature Book Society, or directions to the Book
Fair, send your address to: Jane Conneen, The Little Farm Press, 820 Andrews
Road, Bath, PA 18014, or email jconneen@xxxxxxx

Will hope to meet some of you here over Labor Day weekend.

Jane