[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Before I start a fire. . .
- From: Karen Sanders <karen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 1997 07:52:22 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199705142339.TAA32701@gw1.compgen.com>
- Message-id: <199705151152.EAA16859@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
A friend of mine runs soft paper through the laser printer by wrapping one
end over the top of a piece of copy paper and taping it down with removeable
tape (a 3M product) on the back. She also does this with small envelopes and
Karen from Atlanta