Re: Online Artists' Books

Hope this isn't a dupe, I think I got bounced back from trying to write
directly instead of "reply", but re modern technology and alphabets--

A nice coincidence to the Alphabet thread is that I've just finished an
online artist's book, a stream of consciousness image/text using the
famous letters. Please have a look (URL below).

>From this page you can also access an exhibition of my students' works,
particularly a mixed media box project (with links to their web pages)
from this semester's computer arts class.

Lots of other places to explore from the site too.

Enjoy!
Janet

        Janet Maher, P.O. Box 4926, Albuquerque, NM  87196
        <www> http://www.unm.edu/~arcilla/index.html
        <email> arcilla@xxxxxxx