Paper for laser-printers

Although maybe somewhat distant from the most of you: there is a
company in Holland, called "Papier Direct" (Paper Direct), which
has issued a wonderful catalogue. In it are over 100 types of
paper which can be used in laser printers and copiers. The
papers are available in different gramweights and colours and
textures. Very convenient is the possibility to order a few
sample sheets of any type of paper (mostly in various weights to
test on your machine). For this you have to pay, as well as for
the catalogue. I don't know if they ship abroad, but you got
could give it a try. Anyone who is interested; give me a message
and I'll forward you the adress etc. of the company.

Cor Knops.

Knops Boekrestauratie
Conservation & Restoration of Books and Paper
Groenstraat 8
6151 CS Munstergeleen / Netherlands
tel/fax +31 46 4200024
mail knops@xxxxxxxxx OR corknops@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx