[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: paper search
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: paper search
- From: Darryl Baird <rosebud@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Mon, 19 May 1997 10:48:38 -0600
- Message-id: <199705191543.IAA20149@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: http://www.why.net/users/rosebud/
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> I'm looking for text weight fabriano ingres (I think it's 90 grams) in
> yellow and spring green--does anyone know of a source?
Try Stephen Kinsella Fine Art Papers at 1-800-445-8865. They have the
Ingres 90 GSM listed in their stock list in ecru, aquamarine, olive,
ivy, coca, and red.