[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: leather crayons?
- From: Susan Carter <scarter@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 1997 11:47:31 -0400
- Message-id: <199705201602.JAA13049@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I've just been reading Laura Young's "Bookbinding and Conservation by Hand".
She mentions "leather crayons" for touching up scuffs. I'm sure someone on
this wonderfully knowledgeable list has some insights, ideas, warnings,
By the way, I would say this book is a must have for those not afraid of
Williamsburg, VA, USA