[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
WATCH THOSE REPLIES -> Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 May 1997 to 20 May 1997
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: WATCH THOSE REPLIES -> Re: BOOK_ARTS-L Digest - 19 May 1997 to 20 May 1997
- From: "Peter D. Verheyen" <pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:15:41 -0400
- Message-id: <199705211217.FAA13062@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Watch those replies. I don't want to see whole messages included in replies
unless ABSOLUTELY necessary. That goes doubly for digests. They should
NEVER be included.
Please DO NOT reply to this message. Just remember it....
Thank you for your consideration.
At 09:50 PM 5/20/97 -0700, you wrote:
>Davey board substitutes I have went to the salvation army and bought
>hardback books for 10 cents each and took off the covers and bound them into
>>There are 15 messages totalling 483 lines in this issue.
>>Topics of the day:
>> 1. Artists' Books
>> Je mehr das Eiweiss stinkt, je mehr der Goldschnitt blinkt! <<
Peter D. Verheyen <wk> 315.443.9937 <fax>315.443.9510