[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: dynamite page
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: dynamite page
- From: "Eric Alstrom (614) 593-1363" <ALSTROM@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 08:49:17 -0400
- In-reply-to: <199705201921.PAA13729@watson.cns.ohiou.edu>
- Message-id: <199705211248.FAA09676@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Pat Baldwin and/or Chris Ray:
I tried this URL and apparently it is incorrect. I would
love to see this "terrific sculpture". Could someone
please post the correct URL.
>Just saw your web page. Terrific sculpture!
>Y'all.. check out Chris's page:
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+ By all means leave the road when you wish.
| Eric Alstrom | That is precisely the use of a road: to reach
| | individually choosen points of departure. By
| Athens, Ohio | all means break the rules, and break them
| | beautifully, deliberatly and well. That is one
| ealstrom1@xxxxxxxxx | of the ends for which they exist.
+-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+ R. Bringhurst: The Elements of Typographic Style.