contacts in Ithaca NY

I would like to know of any book arts contacts I might make in Ithaca New York.
My spouse has been offered a job at Cornell and we're heading to Ithaca next
week to look around. I'm a writer/letterpress printer/publisher of artist's
books. I do book binding but I don't consider myself a binder, so I'm more
interested in the typography/graphic design/art/text(content)/printing
side of things. If we do move there I would also be looking for part-time work
as a graphic designer since that is my day-job occupation. Any info? I'd be
much obliged...

L. Black, Imp.
lmb@xxxxxxx