[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: recycled boards, ink-jet printers
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: recycled boards, ink-jet printers
- From: Darryl Baird <rosebud@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 21 May 1997 23:55:14 -0600
- Message-id: <199705220450.VAA29078@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Organization: http://www.why.net/users/rosebud/
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
> >Don Farnsworth showed some large prints on handmade paper at the Dieu Donne
> >paper conference at Cooper Union which were inkjet with permanent inks. They
> >were pigment rather than dye based, and were expensive, but can be used
> >supposedly in any printer.
Could someone identify a source for these inks?
Many thanks in advance.