Making Multicultural Books

Dear Friends,
As I've mentioned in some of my postings, my primary bookwork has become
teaching in the schools. I'm giving a one-day workshop in the summer and
thought I'd post it. It will be at Creative Classrooms in Raymond, NH on
Wednesday, July 30. It's very much geared to teaching in the schools-
simple materials and classroom tested projects with the focus on books
from different cultures. It runs from 9 to 4 and the cost is $75. If you
want more info on the content of the workshop, please contact me. If you
want info about registering, contact Creative Classrooms at
603/895-2437, e-mail: CreativeNH@xxxxxxx

in good spirit,
Susan

Susan Kapuscinski gaylord