legal deposit

The National Library of Canada has various categories of Legal Deposit
See http://www.nlc-bnc.ca/services/e1legal.htm
That's "e one legal" not 2 lls
The bureaucracy caught us at the ridiculously inexpensive and trivial end of
the publishing business by demanding copies of an 18-page in-house history
of our own business, which we run off as required. It appeared on several
lists of local-history publications, and the National Library pounced.
Complying was not costly, but the tone was annoying and silly.

Phyllis

C. E. Reeve / Phyllis Reeve
Page's Resort and Marina  [Page's on Silva Bay]
RR2, Site 30, C1, Gabriola Island, B.C. Canada V0R 1X0
Phone (250) 247-8931
E-mail tpreeve@xxxxxxxxxx
Visit us at  http://www.island.net/~tpreeve/index.htm