[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: List changes (actually saving email- printing it out)
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: List changes (actually saving email- printing it out)
- From: Daria <dherlihy@xxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 12:04:24 -0500
- Message-id: <199705251550.IAA15183@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Dear Peter Verheyen:
a while ago Maureen Carey of Trianon Press Archive
lamented that in the future there would be little if any materials to show
the day to day experiences of those who communicate now by means of, for
example, the internet and other electronic/electromagnetic means. The
letters, diaries etc. of yore are the prized possessions of her archive.
How much of this list correspondance will be kept under your jurisdicition,
and for how long would you say?