Re: Copyright Infringement

<< but for now, it's the one thing that has made certain people stop ignorin=
 my phone calls or letters
 regarding unauthorized reproduction of my work. >>

Iris,
How often has this happened? How have you happened across the infringement? I
haven't had this exact experience. (Did have one uncomfortable situation, a
co-press member receiving credit, on a PaperCrafters cover, for my work)
Please tell me how you handled your problem.

Mary Crest
marycrest@xxxxxxx
marycrest@xxxxxxx