KAFKA in sheets

I am publishing a small edition (100 copies) of
Josephine the Singer, a story by Franz Kafka.
It is printed letterpress on Hahnem=FChle Schiller
mouldmade paper. It contains one illustration and
a two-color title page.

If any binders want a copy in sheets, let me know.

Dimensions: 21cm x 15cm, 0.5 cm thick (approx. 40 pg).
Price is $34 for the sheets.
<Bound copies are available as well (sewn-boards binding)>

DO NOT REPLY DIRECTLY TO THIS LIST.
Please Contact Randolph Bertin,
        rbertin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
or
        tel. (512) 459-9964

If I don't reply immediately, don't fret, as
I only check my mail a couple times a week.

Thanks, and let me know if you have any
questions.

Randolph