[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS
- From: patriot@xxxxxxx
- Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 19:23:28 -0100
- In-reply-to: <199705252333.TAA28310@topcat.mip.net>
- Message-id: <199705252325.QAA23570@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
That would take a lot more than just five "freebies" wouldn't it ? I guess
you just have to ask yourself if the state funds received equalled the
price of five books or not. If not, then don't take the grant, no ?
At 05:24 PM 5/25/97 MST, you wrote:
>Playing devilish advocate, why not distribute
>books free, to all taxpayers?
David in Maryland