[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Definition of "chine colle"
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Definition of "chine colle"
- From: "D. Guffey" <dguff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sun, 25 May 1997 19:33:39 -0400
- Message-id: <199705252333.QAA24452@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On 5/24 Tara Bryan gave the suggestion to Robyn Sassen to "tip in or chine
colle" papers in a concertina binding. Could you please explain what "chine
I did look at Roberts & Etherington's Diction of Descriptive Terminolgy on
the website, but this term was not listed.