[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
That's all folks, on this thread.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: That's all folks, on this thread.
- From: Seko Julia <sekoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 27 May 1997 12:44:26 -0600
- In-reply-to: <199705222332.RAA11388@stripe.Colorado.EDU>
- Message-id: <199705271845.LAA16195@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Yes, Art, it's true. I left for a university library.
P.S. May your bookstore thrive! J.
On Thu, 22 May 1997, Art Rubino wrote:
> Well Julie, you have a good point there. Nevertheless, people who own
> businesses have a right to sell them if they want to. No justification
> required. Those of us who do not like this [like me] have the right to start
> up our own businesses, or go to work for the post office.