Turn-turn-turn the tetraflex structure

To Karen from Atlanta and Tom in Idaho:

Thank you for your help.  My tetratetraflexagon "Idaho by the Book"
now works.  Also, Karen, thanks for the web page reference.  It
looks like it has some nifty info.

Eric

 +-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+   By all means leave the road when you wish.
 | Eric Alstrom        |   That is precisely the use of a road: to reach
 |                     |   individually chosen points of departure. By
 | Athens, Ohio        |   all means break the rules, and break them
 |                     |   beautifully, deliberately and well. That is
 | ealstrom1@xxxxxxxxx |   one of the ends for which they exist.
 +-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-+   R. Bringhurst: The Elements of Typographic Style.