THE DAYS OF THE HANDMADE BOOK

>The Michiana Calligraphy Guild in South Bend, IN is pleased to announce a
call-for-entries for their sponsored event, THE DAYS OF THE HANDMADE BOOK,
to be held on October 18 and 19 at the Colfax Cultural Center, South Bend.
This is a non-juried show limited to forty book
artists/calligraphers/letter-press editioned books. Each registered artist
may send up to four handmade books for the exhibit. We will also have a
consignment area for handmade journals, reproduced works, handmade papers,
and other items related to the theme of handmade books that artists are
encouraged to participate in registering for.

>This event was held in Feb 1996 with only two months prep time and it was
a complete success. With the added luxury of time for this year=92s event we
hope to make it an even bigger success!

>The fee is $20 per artist (not piece). This will cover our guild=92s
expenses. The artists may set their own sale prices. The Colfax Cultural
Center will retain a 20% commission on all items sold.

>Exhibit space will be limited to the first forty artists who register.
Register early!

abinder2@xxxxxxxxxxxx OR Joya Helmuth e-mail: Joya100@xxxxxxx

>Looking forward to hearing from you! Anne Binder and Joya Helmuth,
co-chairs Michiana Calligraphy Guild PO Box 11513 South Bend, IN 46601 --
Anne Binder Email: abinder2@xxxxxxxxxxxx South Bend, Indiana USA

Bucheinbandkunst ist Architektur in kleinstem Ma=DFstab
Otto Dorfner

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244