[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: That's all folks, on this thread.
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: That's all folks, on this thread.
- From: Art Rubino <Art_Rubino@xxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 28 May 1997 18:09:08 UT
- Message-id: <199705282210.PAA23401@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Julie, I hope that I was not overly obnoxious. Somtimes I have redneck
A university can be a great place to work.
From: The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting on behalf of Seko Julia
Sent: Tuesday, May 27, 1997 19:44
Subject: That's all folks, on this thread.
Yes, Art, it's true. I left for a university library.
P.S. May your bookstore thrive! J.
On Thu, 22 May 1997, Art Rubino wrote:
> Well Julie, you have a good point there. Nevertheless, people who own
> businesses have a right to sell them if they want to. No justification
> required. Those of us who do not like this [like me] have the right to start
> up our own businesses, or go to work for the post office.