Numismatic Arts Bookshop at The Long Beach Coin and Stamp and Collectables Show 5 June-8 June 1997

Dear List Members

We will be bringing our award winning mobile bookshop to the Long Beach
California Coin and Stamp Expo next week, where we will have appoximately
20,000 titles on display, mostly rare and out of print and new Numismatic and
Philatelic books. The expo is held at the Long Beach Convention Center,
downtown Long Beach.The Expo runs from Thursday June 5th through Sunday June
8. You will see our bookshop at the back of the hall.

In addition to the above, we also bring an important selection of books on
books, china,  glass,  pottery, antiques, silver, gold, pewter, buttons,
jewelry, toys, pens, playing cards, gambling, chips,  archaeology, ancient
history, English & European history, military history, medals, tokens, paper
money,  ivory, gemstones, weapons, paintings, and every type of rare
collectable, and also supplies,  Renaissance Wax, Mahogony Coin Trays, etc.

Print this email notice out on your computer and bring it [original] in to our
Long Beach exhibition, and you will receive, as a courtesy, a 10%  members
discount on all regularly priced books and supplies. We also offer wholesale
prices on selected new books and supplies that we distribute.  If you have a
particular item you looking for, this is a good time to contact me to reserve
it so that you can pick it up at the show.

Hope to see you there.

Art & David Rubino

NUMISMATIC & PHILATELIC ARTS OF SANTA FE
P.O. Box 9712
Santa Fe, New Mexico
USA     87504-9712
Phone   505 982 8792