[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: Unsub
- From: Seko Julia <sekoj@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 29 May 1997 12:01:05 -0600
- In-reply-to: <199705282309.RAA14210@stripe.Colorado.EDU>
- Message-id: <199705292108.OAA27865@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Did you address this to me? Anyway, as far as I know, to unsubscribe
(why don't we just say "cancel"?) you must send the message
That should do it.
On Wed, 28 May 1997, Julia B. Weldner wrote:
> Will you please delete me from this list? No one has paid any attention
> to what I thought was a simple question so I understand that what I read
> about this list is correct and want to get off it. Thankyou.