Re: LEGAL DEPOSIT OF BOOKS

  I said that 'mailing
>to yourself' provides no legal proof. [snip] will
[not]>stand up in a court of law.

>Derek

Thank you, Derek (and others). I imagine this thread is wearing thin for
most of the subscribers and I don't seem to be able adequately to describe
the difference in a court of law between NO evidence (which gets the case
tossed out, period) and SOME evidence (which is sufficient to get the case
to the fact finder who may then decide the case either way).  If I can't
stand not to continue this I'll e-mail you.

Regards,

Sam
Sam Lanham (slanham@xxxxxxxx)