----------
From:   The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting on behalf of Michael E.
Morin
Sent:   Thursday, May 29, 1997 18:20
To:     BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Art !,

 You really nailed me!  I really am a sweet Alaskian female serial killer
from Topeka, and my library job is just a cover!

Regards.

      M I C H A E L   M O R I N                  M.F.A., M.L.S.
    Director Celtic Press                Instructional Media Librarian
     Buffalo  New York                   D'Youville College Library
                           ba202@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
       Member Buffalo Free-Net Executive Board of Directors