Restoration of "Hagadah" in Florida.

Does somebody in the Florida/Miami area is interested in this ?
Please reply to me and NOT to the List. Thanks. Uri
mailto:kolodni@xxxxxxxxxxxx

        "My father has a Hagadah that his grandfather wrote for him personally.  By
now it is in need of serious help.  We would like to know how if you could
refer us to any one in the Miami, Florida area that also does book
restorations(Preferably someone who deals with Hebrew scriptures).  Any
response would be greatly appreciated...."

Uri Kolodni - Bookbinding & Restoration
18 Zangwill Str.
62599 Tel-Aviv, Israel

Tel : +972 3 544 2599