Marbling Bibliography

Thank you again to Dolores Guffy and everyone else who has been sending me
titles to add to the marbling bibliography. I have added them all. The
bibliography can be found in the Book Arts Links at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey>

Anyone want to try to add pastepaper titles....?

Peter

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx