Guild of Book Workers Study Opportunities List

I am in the process of updating the Guild's Sutdy Opportunities List.
Those of you who know that you are listed, please check your entry. Those
that are not but wish to be please let me know, keeping the following
format.

This is an example so please change to reflect yourselves.

<bigger>Name, postal address, phone, fax, email, url

Training/Exper: MFA from UCLA, Japanese bookbinding, Kyoto, bookbinding &
production, Ivor Robinson, Oxford, marbling, Chris Weiman & Don Guyot, 32
years teaching.

Instruction: All aspects of bookbinding, artist's books, eccentric
contemporary bindings, printing on the hand press, paper making (Western
& Eastern ), marbling, paste papers, paper arts.

Location: Instructor's studio, instructor will travel

 Addl. Info: Private instruction, workshops of one or more days,
apprenticeships.

</bigger><bigger><<<<<<<<

</bigger>The URL is:
<bigger>http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/studind.html

I will need those changes by tomorrow evening at the LATEST, that's June
3.

Peter

</bigger>

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<<<

>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<<<

Peter D. Verheyen           <<wk> 315.443.9937   <<fax>315.443.9510

<<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

<<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey

<<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx