[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

College-level books arts programs

Jennifer, and everyone else,

There is also an MFA program in Book Arts & Printmaking at the University
of the Arts in Philadelphia.

Since no one else seems to be posting URLs for the previously mentioned
schools, below is my own list.  Some of the schools mentioned do not give
degrees in the Book Arts, but offer classes or some sort of less formal
program.  There is also a program in the book arts at my alma mater, Mills
College (Oakland, California,
http://www.mills.edu/PUBS/CAT_UG_CURR/ug.courses/BookArts.html), but Mills
does not offer a regular degree in Book Arts, as far as I know.  I don't
have an URL for Camberwell College in London, but their address is:
Peckham Road, London  SE5 8UF, UNITED KINGDOM.

University of Alabama (MFA)

Columbia College (Chicago - MFA?)

University of Idaho  (informal, non degree program?)

University of Iowa (Graduate Certificate)

Oregon College of Art & Craft (BFA)

University of the Arts (Philadelphia - MFA)

Purchase College (SUNY - MFA?)

University of Virginia, Book Arts Press (summer rare book school)

I hope this information is useful to you.

-- Emily-Jane,  Santa Cruz, CA

[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]