[Table of Contents] [Search]

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]

Re: bookcloth cleaner

>is there something similar already available in the U.S. that I
>should know about?

I used to use a cleaner called something like "Delkote Book-Kleen" (maybe spelled wrong) which worked very well on cloth bindings. That was about 1968. Does it still exist?


[Subject index] [Index for current month] [Table of Contents] [Search]