Today, I own an art supply store! XA

June 2, 1997

Friends, family, and cyberbuddies -

Today was the first official day of business for Art Outfitters in Little
Rock, Arkansas, USA.  It is the continuous operation of the oldest art supply
store in the United States west of the Mississippi River.  It survives
because of my husband and myself.  It's a dream come true for me (and
can/will be a nightmare, too, I'm sure.)

Consider it shouted from your nearest mountaintop.

Kerry and Joseph and Sarah
The Art Outfitters
Little Rock, AR
ArtOutfit@xxxxxxx