Study Opportunities List - Please check over.

The revised Study Opportunities List is now available on the Book Arts Web
n the Book Arts Links section at:

http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey

Anyone who knows / thinks they are included, or wishes to be should send me
their information in the format used on the list. I will be moving it over
to the GBW homepage as soon as possible. The next revision might occur next
year...

For those who have no idea what this is, it is well worth the look. The
Study Opps list is a listing of individuals, programs, centers,... which
offer instruction in bookbinding / bookarts, history of the book,...
organized geographically. It is sent regularily to members of the Guild of
Book Workers <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>.

Peter

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx