[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Question: Artist's book shows in Washington DC?
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Question: Artist's book shows in Washington DC?
- From: Karen Molloy <Karen_Molloy.PILOT@xxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 3 Jun 1997 13:49:56 EDT
- Message-id: <199706031755.KAA20616@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
I'll be in Washington DC for one afternoon, next Sunday, 8 June. I plan to see
the artists' books show at the National Museum for Women in the Arts. Are there
any other artists' books shows going on in the area? (If so, please mention
the (M) stop with your recommendation)
Someone told me that the WPA bookstore is gone. True? What a loss!
Someone else told me that they thought that the bookstore at the Corcoran
carries artists books. True? Their Web page doesn't mention it.
I'll be in Baltimore also for one day. Any artists' books shows going on in
Thanks for any recommendations,