Question: Artist's book shows in Washington DC?

I'll be in Washington DC for one afternoon, next Sunday, 8 June. I plan to see
the artists' books show at the National Museum for Women in the Arts. Are there
any other artists' books shows going on in the area?  (If so, please mention
the (M) stop with your recommendation)

Someone told me that the WPA bookstore is gone. True? What a loss!

Someone else told me that they thought that the bookstore at the Corcoran
carries artists books. True? Their Web page doesn't mention it.

I'll be in Baltimore also for one day. Any artists' books shows going on in
that city?

Thanks for any recommendations,

Karen Molloy

kmolloy@xxxxxxxxxxx