Re: workshops in the West/Midwest?

The Rubottoms ask:
>Are there any book arts &/or related workshops during the
>summer months offered in the northern Western states?
>   [primarily Montana, Wyoming]

The only one I'm aware of that's close (and I'm sure someone will let us
know of others) is the Anderson Ranch Arts Center in Snowmass, Colorado.
They offer  one hundred and eleven courses ranging from one to three weeks.
Contact them via e-mail at: artranch@xxxxxxx, or via phone at (970)
923-3181.

Richard Miller <rmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>

The Canadian Bookbinders and Book Artists Guild website:
<http://kawartha.net/~rmiller/cbbag/CBBAGhome.html>