Re: PVA Ventilation

Hey Marcia & Tara,

Mike McCann used to live two two doors down from me on Bleecker Street, but he moved. I asked him about Jade 403 PVA, Elvace 1874 PVA and Promacto A1021 PVA and he gave a qualified OK to their safety. But that was in 1975. Who knows if they've changed the formulas since then, or what today's versions have in them. I don't have the current version of Mike's book, _Health Hazards Manual for Artists_, but anyone who cares should probably take a gander.

            Richard
            http://minsky.com