[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Reminder of Southern California events
- To: BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Reminder of Southern California events
- From: "Judith A. Hoffberg" <umbrella@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 5 Jun 1997 02:40:05 -0500
- Message-id: <199706050740.AAA24104@SUL-Server-2.Stanford.EDU>
- Sender: "The Book Arts: binding, typography, collecting" <BOOK_ARTS-L@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
The Artist Book Circle will hold its first meeting on Monday 9 June at
6 p.m. at Artworks Book Gallery, 2525 Michigan Ave., T-2, Santa Monica.
A show-and-tell by Judith Hoffberg of recent Russian artist books, as well
as discussion of news on the Net as well as other issues, will be dealt with
in this initial meeting. For those of you coming, please bring a chair or
Some of us will join together for dinner afterwards. Be sure to tell your
The Circle will meet every 6 weeks or so for discussion, workshops, or lectures.
For more information, contact Judith A. Hoffberg (tel: 310/399-1146 or email:
See you there!
Judith A. Hoffberg
P.O. Box 3640
Santa Monica, CA 90408