Guild of Book Workers Pages Revised

This is just to let everyone know that the Guild of Book Workers pages have
all been updated.

Revisions currently include:

Updated chapter and officers contact information.
Updated / finalized (for now) Study Opportunities List.
More cheerful look.

The Newsletter will be caught up shortly.

Please come visit. The Guild is a great organization and the benefits of
membership many.

The URL is <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>. It can also be
linked to and links to the Book Arts Web at
<http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> as well as the Book_Arts-L Archive,
also on CoOL at
<http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byform/mailing-lists/bookarts/>. The
Archives and FAQ were updated and revised yesterday and contain all our
postings by year as well as basic listserv instruction.

We owe Walter Henry and CoOL many thanks for his work in maintaining the site.

Peter

>>   Frauen, Scheckbuecher und Vergoldstempel sollte man nie   <<
>>   ausleihen! F.A. Recht                                     <<

Peter D. Verheyen           <wk> 315.443.9937   <fax>315.443.9510
<Email>                            mailto:pdverhey@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
<Webmaster>                    http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey
<Listowner>           mailto:Book_Arts-L-Request@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx