I'm back!

To everyone who recieves this message:

On or about 15 May I lost my monitor, it self-destructed.  Hence e-mail
has not been received since that time, owing to the fact that I had only
ONE monitor.  Now, the problem seems to have been resolved, albeit an
expensive proposition, as a new monitor purchase was warranted if I
wanted to ever use my computer again.

Needless to say, the new monitor is up and running and hence I am able to
communicate electronically once more.  Please, I humbly beg your
indulgence if ANY e-mail message addressed to me was bounced back, but
please know that I had no way of communicating with you otherwise
(except, of course, by phone)  I really do ask for your forgiveness and
your patience in understanding this dilema.  My hope now rest with
getting back up to speed on e-mail and mailing lists, and I hope that I
will be hearing from some of you.   Rest assured that I hadn't died or
fell from grace, rather the malady seems to be an all-too-common one for
some, and as much as we may hate to admit it, machines do wear-out and
die, and we have little control over when and how they go.

Thanks for listening and I hope you'll write back.

Rommel John Miller                        rjmiller1095@xxxxxxxx
12544 Selsey Rd
rjmiller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Ocean City, MD  21842-9128             (410) 213-0082  (voice/fax/data)