Re: Source for PVA

> What source would you recommend for 5 gallon quantities of PVA?
 We buy our PVA (Jade 403N) in 5 gallon buckets from TALAS. I used to buy
2 buckets at
a time, but learned from the manufacturer that PVA has a shelf-life of six
months, so now we order twice a year.

You also can order from Aabitt Adhesives (the manufacturers) in Chicago.

Ann Frellsen                         phone: 404-727-0307
Preservation Office                    FAX: 404-727-0053
Woodruff Library, G-23
Emory University                     email: libavf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Atlanta, GA USA 30322-2870