Bookbinder Jean de Gonet

I am curious about any information about the French contemporary =
bookbinder Jean de Gonet.
I would like to know whether there are any printed works on de Gonet or =
other information via initiated members of this list and via the World =
Wide Web.

Thank you very much in advance.

Wolfgang Undorf
Wolfgang Undorf, Head Unit for Book History, Library Binding=20
and Planning of Stacks, Royal Library   =09
P.O. Box 5039           E-mail:         wolfgang.undorf@xxxxx
SE-102 41 Stockholm     Telephone:      +46 - 8 463 40 95
Sweden                  Fax:            +46 - 8 463 40 04