Courses in UK

Jennifer

Designer Bookbinders attempts to keep an up to date database on full and
part time courses in the UK. Contact:   Lester Bath
                                   8 Bryn Coetmor
                                   Bethesda
                                   Bangor
                                   Gwynedd
                                   Wales
                                   LL57 3NL
                                   UK

                                   Tel/Fax: 01248 602591

You mention Bath, I don't beleieve much is happening there. Not far away is
Bristol where the University of the West of England is giving a five day
intensive entitled, 'Bound to be a Book':  July 7-11 and July 14-18.

              Details: johnbrennan@xxxxxxxxx

Feel free to contact me about your visit, I would be happy to meet you, I
work in the north of England and teach a bookarts course at Oxford.

David Sellars

dgsellars@xxxxxxxxxxxxx