Re: Jost Hochuli

John,

Thanks for the information.

Interestingly enough, there are a few of his Typotron Volumes illustrated
in _Book Design: Theory and Practice_ and *microtypography* and
*macrotypography* are the first two theoretical issues he deals with.

If you know the addresses of Veragsgemeinschaft St. Gallen and Agfa
Compugraphic and could e-mail them, I'd be greatly appreciative.

Peter
zukowski@xxxxxxx

?At 04:52 PM 6/6/97 BST, you wrote:
>From John Morris
>National Library of Scotland
>
>We just had an exhibition on Jost Hochuli at the beginning of this year,
and at
>the same time there was one at the St Bride's Printing Library - no
catalogues
>I'm afraid. I agree his manuals are really inspirational, and the books he
>designs are outstandingly beautiful. Every year he designs a gift-book for
VGS