New book

Thank you to those who have answered my paper storage questions directly. My
attempts to contact you directly have somehow failed.
In answer to the request for resources: Diane Maurer has a new book PAPER
ART coming out this fall, published by Watson-Guptill.  Paper art and
decoration by 50 plus artists is included.  (A plug, because it includes
some of my work in handmade paper...)I don't know whether it also includes
marbling. It's loaded with color photos and info and should be a good resource.