Bookbinding instruction

A good starting place for finding instruction in the bookarts is the Guild
of Book Workers Study Opportunities list which I have just finished
revising. The URL is <http://palimpsest.stanford.edu/byorg/gbw/>. That list
is organized by state.

Other good starting points are the Book Arts Web and Book_Arts-L. The URL's
for those are <http://www.dreamscape.com/pdverhey> and

Peter

>Date: Fri, 6 Jun 1997 13:05:29 +0000
>From: cremers@xxxxxxxxx
>To: exlibris@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
>Subject: (Fwd) Book binding

Der Buchbinder als Architekt des Buches baut eine
Fassade seiner Zeit. Edwin Redslob

Peter Verheyen, Conservation Librarian
Syracuse University Library
Syracuse, NY 13244